- Dogs must be current on vaccinations.
- Puppies must be older than 4 months.
- Dogs over 1 year old MUST be spayed or neutered to enter the play yard. Dogs not spayed or neutered are allowed inside and on the deck.
- Dogs in heat are not allowed.
- Dogs must be on-leash unless they are in the dog play yard; in the dog play yard, dogs must be off-leash.
- Members must retain possession of their leash.
- Members must clean up after their dog(s).
- Only flat-buckle collars should be worn by dogs in the dog play yard.
- At NO point can you leave the property without your dog.
- Rough play is acceptable if consensual and not aggressive. Mounting and excessive barking is discouraged.
- No smoking or vaping on premises. No food or treats are allowed in the off-leash yard.
- No one under 18 is allowed in facility without adult supervision. No children under the age of 16 allowed in off‑leash yard. No exceptions.
- Only members or day pass holders with dogs & their guests are allowed in the off‑leash yard.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Park Rules. Your cooperation helps to ensure a safe and successful HopHounds experience for all!